Настроение

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Настроение » новичкам)) » Пару слов о себе))))

Пару слов о себе))))

Сообщений 101 страница 120 из 145

Всем привет
Я большой и плюшевый котенок ростом 197 :D
Живу я только мыслями о... <333
Да я большой и влюбленный котенок xD

искала информацию о книге "Вампиры. Нашествие на Лондон" забрела сюда и зарегалась :D
Я сама по себе прЫкольный чулавек =)  Если выпью, то немного псЫх, но такое редко бывает... только по праздникам xDD =))) эммм... чё ещё написать?...
Рост: 165 см
Вредные привычки: пью оооооочень редко по праздникам =))
Цвет волос: светло-русая
Цвет глаз: серо-голубые
ээээ... интересы? та их до фига, всех и не вспомнишь...
Ну в общем для начала хватит xDD =))

привет!
Я Живу в Киеве, работаю на работе. на ссылку попал случайно, вот и пришел к Вам) тут много интересного)

иногда фоткаю, люблю поесть, выпить и красивых девушек)

Трям всем!
О себе...
Если можно зовите меня тут Гарик =) Уже привык..
Заядлый игрок,Старпер,юмор ниже пояса(пошляк короче),флудер...
Ну задавайте вопросы отвечу...

Garikson
Рады видеть)

Всем Огромный Привет.
Мое имя Руслан. 28 лет.
Мое Настроение - Осознанный Предситуационный Восторг)
Я признаю свободу выбора каждого Субъекта Его Личной Эмоциональной Оценки  Объекта-Явления-Ситуации в любой момент времени!
Иными Словами---На Что угодно можно посмотреть Как угодно!!!

И позитив у меня "конечно" сейчас 0)))дадада

Вот он я=)
http://free-jpeg.ru/allimage/0/0/0/6/3/6379-thumb.jpeg
Я люблю общаться, шутить ), ну инет люблю :rolleyes:
Форум понравился, посмотрим на его активность  :cool:

Всем привет я заядлый игрок  в разнообразные игры (короче задрот)))))15 лет цвет глаз карие
Что самое первое людей интересует при знакомстве со мной( чего такие длинные ресници??)))
Звать меня Илья
и самое главное у меня юмор мягко говоря очень пошлый но без матов (прошу не обижаться))

Не парьтесь по пустякам)))

Привeт ребята. Я красивая и непослушная девушkа. Очeнь хочу быть твоeй любовницей и другoм! Co мной можно познакомитbcя нa этом caйтe paddreatpolan.tk/llcmn

Getting a spot for your webpage on trusted, premium platforms is an essential step in strengthening its internet reputation. The said placements not only lift a site's credibility in the eyes of search platforms but also nurture credibility among its desired audience. Reputable sites, celebrated for their rigorous content criteria and significant user bases, act as validators, endorsing the authenticity and worth of content they connect to or host. As visitors from these platforms forge their way to a site, they reach with a pre-established sense of trust, making them more inclined to interact and turn.

Additionally, setting a website on premium trust sites moves beyond only link-building strategies. It's an occasion for reciprocal growth and teamwork. Linking with reputable platforms lets a brand to align its principles with those of the dependable site, promoting shared values and fortifying its brand account. In the constantly evolving digital landscape, where authenticity is at a premium, such calculated placements secure a site's persistent visibility, applicability, and authority.

Telegram: @exrumer

We stumbled over here   different web page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page again.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest factor to consider of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other folks consider concerns that they just don't realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

all the time i used to read smaller posts which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this time.

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

Tremendous issues here. I am very happy to see your post. Thank you a lot and I'm having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

Greetings, I do believe your site could be having web browser compatibility issues. When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, fantastic site!

Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this during my search for something concerning this.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Настроение » новичкам)) » Пару слов о себе))))